Friday, September 6, 2013

Mountains to Climb

Mountains to Climb


Sept 6, 2013

I have listened to this before, but it seems I need to be tutored and tutored again

I guess I'm a slow learner.

I feel these words of Henry B. Erying...
Sometimes I have wanted "To cry out, 'when I have tried all my life to be good, why has this happened to me?'" When a new trouble appears I begin to feel my faith may be fading under the onslaught of troubles."

What he says is so true...

 "If the foundation of faith in not embedded in our hearts, the power to endure will crumble.
I don't want to crumble! 

So I've got to work on that foundation of faith constantly and diligently more now than ever. When I am stuck in the dispair of a trial, feeling myself sinking into darkness. I have to lift up my head and reach out in faith.  

Because "acting on even a twig of faith allows God to grow it. That particle of faith most precious and which you should protect and use to whatever extent you can is faith in the Lord in Jesus Christ."

I constantly remind myself that...

 "The lord has promised, 'I will not forsake thee.'"
 I KNOW we can feel the love of God. 
"The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up and He always keeps his word. His love is unfailing." 
I testify that I have literally felt this in my life. In circumstances where I thought I could move not further, I have felt that 'bearing me up' and the 'lightening of my load.'  I have been carried through the sand.

The KEY: "Serving God and others PERSISTENTLY with full heart and soul that turns testimony of truth into UNBREAKABLE spiritual strength.


I want to be unbreakable, 
to not crumble the next time around! 

But even with that, I have learned that sometimes we have to be broken so that the Lord can rebuild us anew. 

I know "If we have faith in Jesus Christ the hardest of times in life can be a blessing. " For that I am grateful, because it makes it worth it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment