Thursday, October 10, 2013


FLY TRUE

11 months today. I was going through my son's computer and I found this song that he wrote for his IB music class.   Because of the depth of feeling that he had for dad, he was never satisfied with the music and would rarely play it. However, I think that the lyrics express the feelings of his heart.

FLY TRUE- ORIGINAL COMPOSITION

I wish you could see me now.
I’d fly true if I could just see how.
How long will it take before I break?
And I know that I will see you again.
How long can I wait without my best friend?

(chorus)
I’ll never break
I’ll never fall
‘cause life isn’t that long
‘cause I can’t see you even if I try,
And I will miss you even until I die.

I know you can see me now
I’d fly true ‘cause I can see just how

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment