Saturday, February 1, 2014

Healing = Courage + Action + Grace (PART 5/5)


Healing = Courage + Action + Grace 

KEY COMPONENTS FOR HEALING: GRACE


I honestly did not get grace before my husband died.  I think I have always been so self-sufficient in my life that I have rarely reached out for enabling power to do something, but after the accident I found myself sinking.  Grace is real; It is a true principle and it is the only way that I can explain the help that has come to me.  I can literally look back at a particular event and know that I was not capable and did not do that on my own.  I have had feelings change overnight.  I have been gifted with peace and understanding when before all I could feel was turmoil.  Maybe this was one of the reasons that Scott needed to die; I need to understand grace.  


Grace is the divine means of help or strength given through the bounteous mercy and love of Jesus Christ.  It is likewise through the grace of the Lord that individuals receive strength and assistance to do good works that they otherwise would not be able to maintain if left to their own means. 



This GRACE is an ENABLING POWER

We can do and be good beyond our personal capacity if we have the courage to reach out to HIM for help.

-   -“Sometimes that grace comes directly through the Holy Ghost and we can feel His clear and specific love for us.”

-   -“Sometimes that grace comes as Christ touches another person’s heart and prompts them to share, uplift and bless another.  Grace is often made manifest through the courage and action of a person who reaches out to serve another.”


GRACE IS THE POWER BY WHICH HEALING OCCURS

His part is to be our atoning Savior, our part is to be courageous enough to act and then he
provides the grace and healing.


Sometimes we may not appreciate the form of His Grace because Healing Blessings do not always come in the form we ask.  Sometimes His grace is made manifest by letting us sit and struggle with an issue. 


Our Heavenly Father and Savior are more interested in our growth and progression than they are in our comfort and convience.


MOMENTS OF STRUGGLE OFTEN BRING US THE GREATES GROWTH.


Acting on true principles even when your heart is breaking and may say otherwise takes true courage and will pave the way to healing.


If we can just stay with God and trust him and keep doing the things that bring the spirit into our lives then light and healing can enter in.  Even though at the moment things look dark and gloomy. 


No matter what your struggle, Just STAY with God and TRUST Him.  There is LIGHT and LOVE ahead.


If we can muster up the courage and take action, Christ provides the Grace.


COURAGE + ACTION + GRACE = HEALING

I have learned not to give up. His grace always comes after we have learned what we need to learn.  The Lord does not allow us to suffer one moment longer than is necessary for our individual growth and development, but He will allow us those painful moments because He wants us to become something more than we were.  He doesn’t want our suffering to be for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment